We have separate house rules for parents/guardians and teachers.
We want LearnEnglish Kids to be a fun, safe place, so we have house rules. You must follow these rules. Ask your parent or guardian to read these rules with you.
- Use English only. It’s ok to make mistakes - don’t worry!
- Be polite and respect other people’s opinions.
- Write about the topic of the page.
- Use your own words.
- Change your password if you think someone knows it: http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/user
- Don’t write your family name, address, phone number, email address, school name, password or other personal information in comments.
- Don’t use bad language.
- Don’t be rude or hurtful to other people.
- Don’t put links to websites.
- Don’t pretend to be someone else.
- Don’t tell anyone your password!
We read all comments before we publish them. We do not publish comments that break the house rules. If you think a comment is breaking the house rules, please contact us.
- You must be 12 or younger for LearnEnglish Kids. Tell your parent or guardian before you join.
- If you are 13-17, you can use our website for teenagers.
- If you are a parent/guardian or teacher, you can create a parents or teachers account.